Last updated: April 13, 2023
By using our website, https://www.luisjurado.me/ (the “Website”), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Website.
- Information We Collect
a. Personal Data While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
b. Usage Data We may also collect information about how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used, such as beacons, tags, and scripts, to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
- How We Use Your Information
LuisJurado.me uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To send you news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of LuisJurado.me
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Your Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
a. The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. You can contact us to request access to, update, or delete your Personal Data.
b. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
d. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
e. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
f. The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- Contact Us